    How do I change my Toshiba Tablet PC settings so the background of my Office
    applications is gray (easier to see in Tablet mode) instead of white? Thank
    you.

    K.C., Jul 15, 2006

  2. K.C.

    Chris H. Guest

    Depends on which version of Office you're running, I believe, but for a more
    complete answer I'd suggest you post to one of the Office newsgroups so the
    Office MVPs can have a shot at helping you. Make sure to mention which
    version of Office you're running.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Jul 15, 2006

  3. Most of the "white" areas in applications are determined by the "Window
    Background" color setting. By changing this, you will change things like
    text boxes, multiline text areas, and list areas. The name is kind of
    deceiving.

    See:
    http://www.josheinstein.com/download/SnagIt/SNAG-20060715_192148.png

    --