How to monitor Canopus DVRex-M1 ouput

Discussion in 'Soundcards' started by Victor A. Cuya, Dec 29, 2003.

  1. Hello,

    I just added a Canopus DVRex-M1 card to my system for video editing with
    Adobe Premiere. The resulting AVI files are fine so I know the card works.
    However, the problem is I cannot monitor the audio output as I am editing.

    BTW, the Canopus card does not have 'regular' output connectors.

    My sound card is an Antex SC-2000, which I know also works fine.

    Thanks in advance