1. This forum section is a read-only archive which contains old newsgroup posts. If you wish to post a query, please do so in one of our main forum sections (here). This way you will get a faster, better response from the members on Motherboard Point.

How To Resume Hibernate On Replaced Motherboard With Windows Xp Installed

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by jmlthr, Aug 14, 2008.

1. jmlthr

jmlthr

:rolleyes: I replaced my motherboard. Previous was Intel now it is VIA. My previously Windows XP installation on Intel board with Intel videos drivers hibernated correctly on new board but did not resume. I installed correct video driver for VIA board. At resuming Windows it gives following message.
    “The system could not be restarted from its previous location because the restoration image is corrupt. Delete restoration data and proceed to system boot menu.”
    All methods failed to correct this problem. No website over internet provides any solution to this problem! Please help.

jmlthr, Aug 14, 2008
    1. Advertising