Hp 7900 Printer and MX6431 vista laptop?

Discussion in 'Gateway' started by Doc, Apr 28, 2007.

  1. Doc

    Doc Guest

    As the title shows Im having an issue trying to use my printer. I ran
    the vista upgrade and can see the other computer on the network, however
    even though I see the printer on the network I cant get vista to
    install it. I went to HP's site and downloaded the vista driver but
    still cant get it to install. Is there another way via Vista to install
    the drivers or access the printer via the other computer?
    The other computer has XP on it, if that makes a diffrence.
    Thanks for the help
    docfl