HP DV6936us - dead 29 days after warranty expires

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by Justin, Dec 24, 2009.

  1. Justin

    Justin Guest

    http://tinypic.com/r/246vo6v/6
    http://tinypic.com/r/n69r46/6

    HP wanted $104 just to troubleshoot. Of course I talked to "Linda"
    whose real name is Deependra Guptda Mukkalukkafukkachucka.
    I plug the god damn thing in, and I get a blue pulsating light as seen
    above.

    I bought this for my mom last Christmas. Isn't that just wonderful?
    Aren't I a good son?
    No. I'm a terrible son, I should have bought her a fucking Mac - but
    No, the HP was cheaper.
    So let's run down the cost of this piece of shit.

    $700 Original cost
    $50 Shipping
    $100 Tech "troubleshoot" cost
    $150+ Repair labor (guestimate)
    $160 Motherboard (per ebay)
    $20 Power adapter (if that's the problem)
    $1,180 Total

    WOW! So tell me... How should I quantify the downtime? She runs her
    own business. I'll make up a number. $1,000
    So the total comes to $2,180.

    Where are the savings?

    They wanted $100+ just to talk to me? How dare they. How can they
    justify that? Doctors and Psychiatrists don't charge that much.
    Plumbers don't charge that much for an on site service call, but these
    douchebags want that much just to troubleshoot? I understand a change
    for repair - but just to talk? Not even one hour of free phone time.
    Call girls (not street walkers) run $200 for the first hour. So talking
    to some stinky third world crusty chemical infested dumbass accented
    Maheshwara worshiping thing; costs half as much as it would to nail a 21
    year old model??!

    One more Apple customer.

    If I sold this on eBay I would get $400 for it. So I'm supposed to
    spend 25% of the total cost just to talk to another Guptda
    Mukkalukkafukkachucka so he can tell me I need to pay another $200 to
    replace the board?


    Last year when I called Apple for a problem with a MB 13" I talked to an
    American. Had an RMA in ten minutes, box was sent to me the next day,
    shipped to their repair center, and was returned in two more days. It
    started on Monday, I had my machine back on Friday.
    Justin, Dec 24, 2009
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Justin

    MuahMan Guest

    Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work at
    all, straight out of the box.
    MuahMan, Dec 24, 2009
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Justin

    Justin Guest

    On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    > Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work at
    > all, straight out of the box.


    But at least they'll honor the warranty. Quit while you're behind,
    kiddo - you loose.
    Justin, Dec 24, 2009
    #3
  4. Justin

    MuahMan Guest

    On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, Justin <> wrote:
    > On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >
    > > Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work at
    > > all, straight out of the box.

    >
    > But at least they'll honor the warranty.  Quit while you're behind,
    > kiddo - you loose.


    They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you open
    it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on their
    3rd or 4th try.

    How much computing power can your mom need to run a brothel.
    MuahMan, Dec 24, 2009
    #4
  5. Justin

    Justin Guest

    On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    > On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >> On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >>
    >>> Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work at
    >>> all, straight out of the box.

    >>
    >> But at least they'll honor the warranty. Quit while you're behind,
    >> kiddo - you loose.

    >
    > They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you open
    > it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on their
    > 3rd or 4th try.


    Wrong. They honored my warranty a year after I bought the machine.
    Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing your own lies.

    >
    > How much computing power can your mom need to run a brothel.


    Wow, that was profound - you have the mind of a child who was picked on
    in high school. Let the grown ups talk.
    Justin, Dec 24, 2009
    #5
  6. Justin

    MuahMan Guest

    On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, Justin <> wrote:
    > On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >
    > > On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, Justin<>  wrote:
    > >> On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:

    >
    > >>> Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work at
    > >>> all, straight out of the box.

    >
    > >> But at least they'll honor the warranty.  Quit while you're behind,
    > >> kiddo - you loose.

    >
    > > They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you open
    > > it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on their
    > > 3rd or 4th try.

    >
    > Wrong.  They honored my warranty a year after I bought the machine.
    > Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing your own lies.


    You've had a 27" iMac for over a year?

    Wait they fixed your Apple under warranty because it was a year old?
    How come your Mac broke so quickly. Don't Macs just work?

    If fact, if Macs just work. Why is there a class action suit against
    with thousands of plantiffs claiming their brand new 27" iMacs
    wouldn't work and Apple denied the the problem?

    If Macs just work. Why sell Apple Care at all?

    If Macs just work. Why do have a bunch of illiterate teenagers working
    at the Moron Bar to fix all the problems. The Moron Bar is so back up
    you have to make a reservation just to see someone. Then when you go,
    you'll still have to wait in line behind a few hundred teenage girls
    with braces trying to get pink covers for the iPod.

    At least your Mom's HP made it more than a year and was OUT OF
    WARRANTY when you brought it in.


    > > How much computing power can your mom need to run a brothel.

    >
    > Wow, that was profound - you have the mind of a child who was picked on
    > in high school.  Let the grown ups talk.
    MuahMan, Dec 24, 2009
    #6
  7. Justin

    Justin Guest

    On 12/24/09 5:02 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    > On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >> On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >>>> On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:

    >>
    >>>>> Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work at
    >>>>> all, straight out of the box.

    >>
    >>>> But at least they'll honor the warranty. Quit while you're behind,
    >>>> kiddo - you loose.

    >>
    >>> They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you open
    >>> it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on their
    >>> 3rd or 4th try.

    >>
    >> Wrong. They honored my warranty a year after I bought the machine.
    >> Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing your own lies.

    >
    > You've had a 27" iMac for over a year?
    >
    > Wait they fixed your Apple under warranty because it was a year old?
    > How come your Mac broke so quickly. Don't Macs just work?


    Ir was a year and a half old.
    >
    > If fact, if Macs just work. Why is there a class action suit against
    > with thousands of plantiffs claiming their brand new 27" iMacs
    > wouldn't work and Apple denied the the problem?


    Shit happens. Look at the reliability surveys - if you can read.


    >
    > If Macs just work. Why sell Apple Care at all?


    Again, because machines break - just like everything.


    >
    > If Macs just work. Why do have a bunch of illiterate teenagers working
    > at the Moron Bar to fix all the problems. The Moron Bar is so back up
    > you have to make a reservation just to see someone. Then when you go,
    > you'll still have to wait in line behind a few hundred teenage girls
    > with braces trying to get pink covers for the iPod.


    As opposed to dirty punjabs in India charging customers $100 just to
    talk? Is that tech support of Phone sex?
    As for the teenage girls, that sounds like your dream come true.

    >
    > At least your Mom's HP made it more than a year and was OUT OF
    > WARRANTY when you brought it in.


    29 days, so that's how they stay in business? immediately after the
    warranty they break? Is there a built in timer?
    Justin, Dec 24, 2009
    #7
  8. Justin

    Justin Guest

    On 12/24/09 4:51 PM, News wrote:
    > Justin wrote:
    >
    >> http://tinypic.com/r/n69r46/6

    >
    >
    > That's the Christmas spirit. The flipped digit...


    God damn right it is.
    Justin, Dec 24, 2009
    #8
  9. Justin

    Justin Guest

    Justin, Dec 24, 2009
    #9
  10. Justin

    MuahMan Guest

    On Dec 24, 5:25 pm, Justin <> wrote:
    > On 12/24/09 5:02 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > > On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, Justin<>  wrote:
    > >> On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:

    >
    > >>> On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, Justin<>    wrote:
    > >>>> On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:

    >
    > >>>>> Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work at
    > >>>>> all, straight out of the box.

    >
    > >>>> But at least they'll honor the warranty.  Quit while you're behind,
    > >>>> kiddo - you loose.

    >
    > >>> They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you open
    > >>> it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on their
    > >>> 3rd or 4th try.

    >
    > >> Wrong.  They honored my warranty a year after I bought the machine.
    > >> Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing your ownlies.

    >
    > > You've had a 27" iMac for over a year?

    >
    > > Wait they fixed your Apple under warranty because it was a year old?
    > > How come your Mac broke so quickly. Don't Macs just work?

    >
    > Ir was a year and a half old.
    >
    >
    >
    > > If fact, if Macs just work. Why is there a class action suit against
    > > with thousands of plantiffs claiming their brand new 27" iMacs
    > > wouldn't work and Apple denied the the problem?

    >
    > Shit happens.  Look at the reliability surveys - if you can read.
    >
    >
    >
    > > If Macs just work. Why sell Apple Care at all?

    >
    > Again, because machines break - just like everything.


    If Machines just break.... like your P.O.S. Mac.... in less than a
    year. Why are you complaining about the HP that lasted longer than
    your P.O.S. Mac. Make up your mind your circular arguing fuckstick.

    The Apple you paid 3x broke faster than the HP. LOL
    MuahMan, Dec 24, 2009
    #10
  11. Justin

    MuahMan Guest

    On Dec 24, 6:24 pm, News <> wrote:
    > Justin wrote:
    > > On 12/24/09 4:09 PM, Justin wrote:
    > >>http://tinypic.com/r/246vo6v/6
    > >>http://tinypic.com/r/n69r46/6

    >
    > > New development!
    > > The hard drive is bad too.  It won't read.  I put it in an external
    > > reader - nothing - won't mount under OSX or Win7.
    > > Isn't that just great?

    >
    > Wow, Mom really pooched that box, eh?


    Yeah, the part he left out was she probably dropped thing on the floor
    in Meth induced stupor. Big deal, he had to come up from the basement
    to help her out.
    MuahMan, Dec 24, 2009
    #11
  12. Justin

    Justin Guest

    On 12/24/09 6:27 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    > On Dec 24, 5:25 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >> On 12/24/09 5:02 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>> On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >>>> On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:

    >>
    >>>>> On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >>>>>> On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:

    >>
    >>>>>>> Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work at
    >>>>>>> all, straight out of the box.

    >>
    >>>>>> But at least they'll honor the warranty. Quit while you're behind,
    >>>>>> kiddo - you loose.

    >>
    >>>>> They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you open
    >>>>> it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on their
    >>>>> 3rd or 4th try.

    >>
    >>>> Wrong. They honored my warranty a year after I bought the machine.
    >>>> Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing your own lies.

    >>
    >>> You've had a 27" iMac for over a year?

    >>
    >>> Wait they fixed your Apple under warranty because it was a year old?
    >>> How come your Mac broke so quickly. Don't Macs just work?

    >>
    >> Ir was a year and a half old.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>> If fact, if Macs just work. Why is there a class action suit against
    >>> with thousands of plantiffs claiming their brand new 27" iMacs
    >>> wouldn't work and Apple denied the the problem?

    >>
    >> Shit happens. Look at the reliability surveys - if you can read.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>> If Macs just work. Why sell Apple Care at all?

    >>
    >> Again, because machines break - just like everything.

    >
    > If Machines just break.... like your P.O.S. Mac.... in less than a
    > year. Why are you complaining about the HP that lasted longer than
    > your P.O.S. Mac. Make up your mind your circular arguing fuckstick.
    >
    > The Apple you paid 3x broke faster than the HP. LOL
    >


    My Mac is still going strong after a year.
    My 15" MBP was bought around the same time.

    Look at what you just said, the HP is broken - the Mac is going strong
    yet somehow the Apple is the POS?

    Explain.
    Justin, Dec 24, 2009
    #12
  13. Justin

    Justin Guest

    On 12/24/09 6:29 PM, News wrote:
    > MuahMan wrote:
    >> On Dec 24, 5:25 pm, Justin <> wrote:
    >>> On 12/24/09 5:02 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >>>>> On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >>>>>> On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >>>>>>> On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >>>>>>>> Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work at
    >>>>>>>> all, straight out of the box.
    >>>>>>> But at least they'll honor the warranty. Quit while you're behind,
    >>>>>>> kiddo - you loose.
    >>>>>> They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you open
    >>>>>> it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on
    >>>>>> their
    >>>>>> 3rd or 4th try.
    >>>>> Wrong. They honored my warranty a year after I bought the machine.
    >>>>> Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing your
    >>>>> own lies.
    >>>> You've had a 27" iMac for over a year?
    >>>> Wait they fixed your Apple under warranty because it was a year old?
    >>>> How come your Mac broke so quickly. Don't Macs just work?
    >>> Ir was a year and a half old.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> If fact, if Macs just work. Why is there a class action suit against
    >>>> with thousands of plantiffs claiming their brand new 27" iMacs
    >>>> wouldn't work and Apple denied the the problem?
    >>> Shit happens. Look at the reliability surveys - if you can read.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> If Macs just work. Why sell Apple Care at all?
    >>> Again, because machines break - just like everything.

    >>
    >> If Machines just break.... like your P.O.S. Mac.... in less than a
    >> year. Why are you complaining about the HP that lasted longer than
    >> your P.O.S. Mac. Make up your mind your circular arguing fuckstick.
    >>
    >> The Apple you paid 3x broke faster than the HP. LOL
    >>

    >
    >
    > At least he's consistent -- consistently clueless.



    You're confused.
    The HP is broke. My first MB had a problem with the Bluetooth - fixed
    under warranty in three days.
    The HP is completely dead - as in unusable. The pubjab HP call girl
    wanted $100. The only time I give a girl who won't give me her real
    name $100 is if if cum at the end.
    Justin, Dec 24, 2009
    #13
  14. Justin

    MuahMan Guest

    On Dec 24, 6:42 pm, Justin <> wrote:
    > On 12/24/09 6:27 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > > On Dec 24, 5:25 pm, Justin<>  wrote:
    > >> On 12/24/09 5:02 PM, MuahMan wrote:

    >
    > >>> On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, Justin<>    wrote:
    > >>>> On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:

    >
    > >>>>> On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, Justin<>      wrote:
    > >>>>>> On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:

    >
    > >>>>>>> Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work at
    > >>>>>>> all, straight out of the box.

    >
    > >>>>>> But at least they'll honor the warranty.  Quit while you're behind,
    > >>>>>> kiddo - you loose.

    >
    > >>>>> They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you open
    > >>>>> it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on their
    > >>>>> 3rd or 4th try.

    >
    > >>>> Wrong.  They honored my warranty a year after I bought the machine..
    > >>>> Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing your own lies.

    >
    > >>> You've had a 27" iMac for over a year?

    >
    > >>> Wait they fixed your Apple under warranty because it was a year old?
    > >>> How come your Mac broke so quickly. Don't Macs just work?

    >
    > >> Ir was a year and a half old.

    >
    > >>> If fact, if Macs just work. Why is there a class action suit against
    > >>> with thousands of plantiffs claiming their brand new 27" iMacs
    > >>> wouldn't work and Apple denied the the problem?

    >
    > >> Shit happens.  Look at the reliability surveys - if you can read.

    >
    > >>> If Macs just work. Why sell Apple Care at all?

    >
    > >> Again, because machines break - just like everything.

    >
    > > If Machines just break.... like your P.O.S. Mac.... in less than a
    > > year. Why are you complaining about the HP that lasted longer than
    > > your P.O.S. Mac. Make up your mind your circular arguing fuckstick.

    >
    > > The Apple you paid 3x broke faster than the HP. LOL

    >
    > My Mac is still going strong after a year.
    > My 15" MBP was bought around the same time.
    >
    > Look at what you just said, the HP is broken - the Mac is going strong
    > yet somehow the Apple is the POS?
    >
    > Explain.


    You said, "Wrong. They honored my warranty a year after I bought the
    machine. " Which means you brought it in for warranty. Unless that
    was a fib. Which it like was judging from your back to back posts.

    LOL!

    Busted.
    MuahMan, Dec 25, 2009
    #14
  15. Justin

    Justin Guest

    On 12/24/09 6:38 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    > On Dec 24, 6:24 pm, News<> wrote:
    >> Justin wrote:
    >>> On 12/24/09 4:09 PM, Justin wrote:
    >>>> http://tinypic.com/r/246vo6v/6
    >>>> http://tinypic.com/r/n69r46/6

    >>
    >>> New development!
    >>> The hard drive is bad too. It won't read. I put it in an external
    >>> reader - nothing - won't mount under OSX or Win7.
    >>> Isn't that just great?

    >>
    >> Wow, Mom really pooched that box, eh?

    >
    > Yeah, the part he left out was she probably dropped thing on the floor
    > in Meth induced stupor. Big deal, he had to come up from the basement
    > to help her out.



    and now you resort to the straw man approach to winning an argument;
    because you can't debate the real facts.
    You'll get far with that attitude.
    Justin, Dec 25, 2009
    #15
  16. Justin

    Justin Guest

    On 12/24/09 7:08 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    > On Dec 24, 6:42 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >> On 12/24/09 6:27 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>> On Dec 24, 5:25 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >>>> On 12/24/09 5:02 PM, MuahMan wrote:

    >>
    >>>>> On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >>>>>> On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:

    >>
    >>>>>>> On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >>>>>>>> On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:

    >>
    >>>>>>>>> Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work at
    >>>>>>>>> all, straight out of the box.

    >>
    >>>>>>>> But at least they'll honor the warranty. Quit while you're behind,
    >>>>>>>> kiddo - you loose.

    >>
    >>>>>>> They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you open
    >>>>>>> it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on their
    >>>>>>> 3rd or 4th try.

    >>
    >>>>>> Wrong. They honored my warranty a year after I bought the machine.
    >>>>>> Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing your own lies.

    >>
    >>>>> You've had a 27" iMac for over a year?

    >>
    >>>>> Wait they fixed your Apple under warranty because it was a year old?
    >>>>> How come your Mac broke so quickly. Don't Macs just work?

    >>
    >>>> Ir was a year and a half old.

    >>
    >>>>> If fact, if Macs just work. Why is there a class action suit against
    >>>>> with thousands of plantiffs claiming their brand new 27" iMacs
    >>>>> wouldn't work and Apple denied the the problem?

    >>
    >>>> Shit happens. Look at the reliability surveys - if you can read.

    >>
    >>>>> If Macs just work. Why sell Apple Care at all?

    >>
    >>>> Again, because machines break - just like everything.

    >>
    >>> If Machines just break.... like your P.O.S. Mac.... in less than a
    >>> year. Why are you complaining about the HP that lasted longer than
    >>> your P.O.S. Mac. Make up your mind your circular arguing fuckstick.

    >>
    >>> The Apple you paid 3x broke faster than the HP. LOL

    >>
    >> My Mac is still going strong after a year.
    >> My 15" MBP was bought around the same time.
    >>
    >> Look at what you just said, the HP is broken - the Mac is going strong
    >> yet somehow the Apple is the POS?
    >>
    >> Explain.

    >
    > You said, "Wrong. They honored my warranty a year after I bought the
    > machine. " Which means you brought it in for warranty. Unless that
    > was a fib. Which it like was judging from your back to back posts.
    >
    > LOL!
    >
    > Busted.


    the Mac was still usable - try to follow along. It was the bluetooth
    that quit - thats what was covered under warranty.
    Justin, Dec 25, 2009
    #16
  17. Justin

    MuahMan Guest

    On Dec 24, 7:06 pm, News <> wrote:
    > Justin wrote:
    > > On 12/24/09 6:29 PM, News wrote:
    > >> MuahMan wrote:
    > >>> On Dec 24, 5:25 pm, Justin <> wrote:
    > >>>> On 12/24/09 5:02 PM, MuahMan wrote:

    >
    > >>>>> On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    > >>>>>> On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    > >>>>>>> On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    > >>>>>>>> On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    > >>>>>>>>> Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't workat
    > >>>>>>>>> all, straight out of the box.
    > >>>>>>>> But at least they'll honor the warranty. Quit while you're behind,
    > >>>>>>>> kiddo - you loose.
    > >>>>>>> They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you open
    > >>>>>>> it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on
    > >>>>>>> their
    > >>>>>>> 3rd or 4th try.
    > >>>>>> Wrong. They honored my warranty a year after I bought the machine.
    > >>>>>> Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing your
    > >>>>>> own lies.
    > >>>>> You've had a 27" iMac for over a year?
    > >>>>> Wait they fixed your Apple under warranty because it was a year old?
    > >>>>> How come your Mac broke so quickly. Don't Macs just work?
    > >>>> Ir was a year and a half old.

    >
    > >>>>> If fact, if Macs just work. Why is there a class action suit against
    > >>>>> with thousands of plantiffs claiming their brand new 27" iMacs
    > >>>>> wouldn't work and Apple denied the the problem?
    > >>>> Shit happens. Look at the reliability surveys - if you can read.

    >
    > >>>>> If Macs just work. Why sell Apple Care at all?
    > >>>> Again, because machines break - just like everything.

    >
    > >>> If Machines just break.... like your P.O.S. Mac.... in less than a
    > >>> year. Why are you complaining about the HP that lasted longer than
    > >>> your P.O.S. Mac. Make up your mind your circular arguing fuckstick.

    >
    > >>> The Apple you paid 3x broke faster than the HP. LOL

    >
    > >> At least he's consistent -- consistently clueless.

    >
    > > You're confused.
    > > The HP is broke.  My first MB had a problem with the Bluetooth - fixed
    > > under warranty in three days.
    > > The HP is completely dead - as in unusable.  The pubjab HP call girl
    > > wanted $100.  The only time I give a girl who won't give me her real
    > > name $100 is if if cum at the end.

    >
    > Aha.  So your name is "John", not Justin.


    So it would have been free if you weren't impotent. Seems like your
    problem to me.
    MuahMan, Dec 25, 2009
    #17
  18. Justin

    Justin Guest

    On 12/24/09 7:06 PM, News wrote:
    > Justin wrote:
    >> On 12/24/09 6:29 PM, News wrote:
    >>> MuahMan wrote:
    >>>> On Dec 24, 5:25 pm, Justin <> wrote:
    >>>>> On 12/24/09 5:02 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >>>>>>> On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >>>>>>>> On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >>>>>>>>> On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >>>>>>>>>> Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't
    >>>>>>>>>> work at
    >>>>>>>>>> all, straight out of the box.
    >>>>>>>>> But at least they'll honor the warranty. Quit while you're behind,
    >>>>>>>>> kiddo - you loose.
    >>>>>>>> They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you
    >>>>>>>> open
    >>>>>>>> it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on
    >>>>>>>> their
    >>>>>>>> 3rd or 4th try.
    >>>>>>> Wrong. They honored my warranty a year after I bought the machine.
    >>>>>>> Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing your
    >>>>>>> own lies.
    >>>>>> You've had a 27" iMac for over a year?
    >>>>>> Wait they fixed your Apple under warranty because it was a year old?
    >>>>>> How come your Mac broke so quickly. Don't Macs just work?
    >>>>> Ir was a year and a half old.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> If fact, if Macs just work. Why is there a class action suit against
    >>>>>> with thousands of plantiffs claiming their brand new 27" iMacs
    >>>>>> wouldn't work and Apple denied the the problem?
    >>>>> Shit happens. Look at the reliability surveys - if you can read.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> If Macs just work. Why sell Apple Care at all?
    >>>>> Again, because machines break - just like everything.
    >>>>
    >>>> If Machines just break.... like your P.O.S. Mac.... in less than a
    >>>> year. Why are you complaining about the HP that lasted longer than
    >>>> your P.O.S. Mac. Make up your mind your circular arguing fuckstick.
    >>>>
    >>>> The Apple you paid 3x broke faster than the HP. LOL
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> At least he's consistent -- consistently clueless.

    >>
    >>
    >> You're confused.
    >> The HP is broke. My first MB had a problem with the Bluetooth - fixed
    >> under warranty in three days.
    >> The HP is completely dead - as in unusable. The pubjab HP call girl
    >> wanted $100. The only time I give a girl who won't give me her real
    >> name $100 is if if cum at the end.

    >
    > Aha. So your name is "John", not Justin.


    She can call out whatever name she wants.
    You mom called out Robert - I think she was pretending I was Robert Redford.
    Either way, I wore two jimmy hats.
    Justin, Dec 25, 2009
    #18
  19. Justin

    Jim Guest

    In article <hh0u9q$ge5$-september.org>, Justin <> wrote:

    > On 12/24/09 6:27 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    > > On Dec 24, 5:25 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    > >> On 12/24/09 5:02 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>> On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    > >>>> On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    > >>
    > >>>>> On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    > >>>>>> On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    > >>
    > >>>>>>> Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work at
    > >>>>>>> all, straight out of the box.
    > >>
    > >>>>>> But at least they'll honor the warranty. Quit while you're behind,
    > >>>>>> kiddo - you loose.
    > >>
    > >>>>> They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you open
    > >>>>> it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on their
    > >>>>> 3rd or 4th try.
    > >>
    > >>>> Wrong. They honored my warranty a year after I bought the machine.
    > >>>> Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing your own
    > >>>> lies.
    > >>
    > >>> You've had a 27" iMac for over a year?
    > >>
    > >>> Wait they fixed your Apple under warranty because it was a year old?
    > >>> How come your Mac broke so quickly. Don't Macs just work?
    > >>
    > >> Ir was a year and a half old.
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>> If fact, if Macs just work. Why is there a class action suit against
    > >>> with thousands of plantiffs claiming their brand new 27" iMacs
    > >>> wouldn't work and Apple denied the the problem?
    > >>
    > >> Shit happens. Look at the reliability surveys - if you can read.
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>> If Macs just work. Why sell Apple Care at all?
    > >>
    > >> Again, because machines break - just like everything.

    > >
    > > If Machines just break.... like your P.O.S. Mac.... in less than a
    > > year. Why are you complaining about the HP that lasted longer than
    > > your P.O.S. Mac. Make up your mind your circular arguing fuckstick.
    > >
    > > The Apple you paid 3x broke faster than the HP. LOL
    > >

    >
    > My Mac is still going strong after a year.
    > My 15" MBP was bought around the same time.
    >
    > Look at what you just said, the HP is broken - the Mac is going strong
    > yet somehow the Apple is the POS?
    >
    > Explain.


    I purchased a first-gen G5 iMac for my Son when he went to HS. It had three of the same probs., the MB died once, the
    mid-plane the other and the third, Apple replaced it with a current model iMac intel that has performed flawlessly.
    Yeah I had AppleCare, but because it was a first-gen G5, no other reason.

    Oh, and the mid-plane, that was the first problem and I got on a live chat and the tech sent us the part(Apple had user
    service thing then) so my then 11 year old Son took the iMac apart and installed the mid-plane. That's how modular the
    iMac G5 was.

    --
    Jim
    Jim, Dec 25, 2009
    #19
  20. Justin

    Maurice Guest

    "Jim" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In article <hh0u9q$ge5$-september.org>, Justin
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 12/24/09 6:27 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >> > On Dec 24, 5:25 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >> >> On 12/24/09 5:02 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >>> On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, Justin<> wrote:
    >> >>>> On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >> >>
    >> >>>>> On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, Justin<>
    >> >>>>> wrote:
    >> >>>>>> On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:
    >> >>
    >> >>>>>>> Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work
    >> >>>>>>> at
    >> >>>>>>> all, straight out of the box.
    >> >>
    >> >>>>>> But at least they'll honor the warranty. Quit while you're
    >> >>>>>> behind,
    >> >>>>>> kiddo - you loose.
    >> >>
    >> >>>>> They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you
    >> >>>>> open
    >> >>>>> it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on
    >> >>>>> their
    >> >>>>> 3rd or 4th try.
    >> >>
    >> >>>> Wrong. They honored my warranty a year after I bought the machine.
    >> >>>> Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing your
    >> >>>> own
    >> >>>> lies.
    >> >>
    >> >>> You've had a 27" iMac for over a year?
    >> >>
    >> >>> Wait they fixed your Apple under warranty because it was a year old?
    >> >>> How come your Mac broke so quickly. Don't Macs just work?
    >> >>
    >> >> Ir was a year and a half old.
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >>> If fact, if Macs just work. Why is there a class action suit against
    >> >>> with thousands of plantiffs claiming their brand new 27" iMacs
    >> >>> wouldn't work and Apple denied the the problem?
    >> >>
    >> >> Shit happens. Look at the reliability surveys - if you can read.
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >>> If Macs just work. Why sell Apple Care at all?
    >> >>
    >> >> Again, because machines break - just like everything.
    >> >
    >> > If Machines just break.... like your P.O.S. Mac.... in less than a
    >> > year. Why are you complaining about the HP that lasted longer than
    >> > your P.O.S. Mac. Make up your mind your circular arguing fuckstick.
    >> >
    >> > The Apple you paid 3x broke faster than the HP. LOL
    >> >

    >>
    >> My Mac is still going strong after a year.
    >> My 15" MBP was bought around the same time.
    >>
    >> Look at what you just said, the HP is broken - the Mac is going strong
    >> yet somehow the Apple is the POS?
    >>
    >> Explain.

    >
    > I purchased a first-gen G5 iMac for my Son when he went to HS. It had
    > three of the same probs., the MB died once, the
    > mid-plane the other and the third, Apple replaced it with a current model
    > iMac intel that has performed flawlessly.
    > Yeah I had AppleCare, but because it was a first-gen G5, no other reason.
    >
    > Oh, and the mid-plane, that was the first problem and I got on a live chat
    > and the tech sent us the part(Apple had user
    > service thing then) so my then 11 year old Son took the iMac apart and
    > installed the mid-plane. That's how modular the
    > iMac G5 was.


    They were really good machines. Too bad Apple opted to obsolete them.
    Maurice, Dec 25, 2009
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. MBoyd00000
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    632
    MBoyd00000
    Apr 28, 2004
  2. Carl LaFong
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    285
    personalpages.tds.net/~rcsilk
    Dec 1, 2004
  3. jim_tehma (e-mail isn't checked)

    5% off $500+ Dell SB Coupon Expires: 3/1/2006

    jim_tehma (e-mail isn't checked), Feb 26, 2006, in forum: Dell
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    364
    jim_tehma (e-mail isn't checked)
    Feb 26, 2006
  4. Justin
    Replies:
    97
    Views:
    2,054
    Maurice
    Dec 28, 2009
  5. Justin
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    1,194
    rajesh
    Jan 26, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page