    Thanks in advance !

    Best regards,
    Koen.

    news, Jun 21, 2004

  2. news

    Aidan Grey Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:15:34 GMT, news wrote:

    >Hi,
    >Where can I find detailed technical information about the error codes :
    >30035
    >30017
    >50013
    >Anyone experienced with code 50013 ???
    >(don't tell me to replace the sensor flag and spring...)
    >
    >Thanks in advance !
    >
    >Best regards,
    >Koen.

    From the Hp LJ 2100 service manual:

    Print Overrun (21 error)
    (Secondary Error Message) 30017

    Press the GO button to print the transferred data (some data might be lost),
    then instruct
    the customer to simplify the print jobs or install additional memory.

    NVRAM Error (68 error)
    (Secondary Error Message) 30035 or 30036

    Press GO to clear the message and continue printing.

    An error occurred in the printer's nonvolatile memory and one or more printer
    settings has
    been reset to its factory default.
    1) Print a configuration page and check the printer settings to determine
    which values
    have changed.
    2) While turning the printer on, hold JOB CANCEL until all the lights come on
    and stay
    on. This will clean up the NVRAM by removing old areas that are not being
    used.

    I did not find any reference to a 50013 error code. Is there an Internal
    JetDirect in this printer? If so, could this error be
    Coming from the JetDirect instead of the printer?

    Aidan Grey

    Aidan Grey, Jun 25, 2004

  3. news

    nono Guest

    "Aidan Grey" <> schreef in bericht
    > On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:15:34 GMT, news wrote:
    >
    > >Hi,
    > >Where can I find detailed technical information about the error codes :
    > >30035
    > >30017
    > >50013
    > >Anyone experienced with code 50013 ???
    > >(don't tell me to replace the sensor flag and spring...)
    > >
    > >Thanks in advance !
    > >
    > >Best regards,
    > >Koen.
    > >

    > From the Hp LJ 2100 service manual:
    >
    > Print Overrun (21 error)
    > (Secondary Error Message) 30017
    >
    > Press the GO button to print the transferred data (some data might be

    lost),
    > then instruct
    > the customer to simplify the print jobs or install additional memory.
    >

    > NVRAM Error (68 error)
    > (Secondary Error Message) 30035 or 30036
    >
    > Press GO to clear the message and continue printing.
    >
    > An error occurred in the printer's nonvolatile memory and one or more

    printer
    > settings has
    > been reset to its factory default.
    > 1) Print a configuration page and check the printer settings to determine
    > which values
    > have changed.
    > 2) While turning the printer on, hold JOB CANCEL until all the lights come

    on
    > and stay
    > on. This will clean up the NVRAM by removing old areas that are not being
    > used.
    >

    > I did not find any reference to a 50013 error code. Is there an

    Internal
    > JetDirect in this printer? If so, could this error be
    > Coming from the JetDirect instead of the printer?
    >
    > Aidan Grey

    Removing the internal jetdirect has no effect.
    Paper jam with error 50013 occured after approx. 4 pages.
    After replacing the worn sensor flag and torsion spring,
    the error occurs after approx. 10 pages.
    Single page printjobs are no problem at all.
    Continious engine test is also no problem.

    I saw 25 printers with this problem !!!

    nono, Jun 28, 2004
  4. news

    Miha Guest

    Glue some thin rubber, so the lever don't bounce. It works

    Miha, Jul 2, 2004
  5. news

    nono Guest

    hi Miha,
    are you serious ???

    :

    nono, Jul 2, 2004
  6. news

    sojka Guest

    Hi,

    I do have HP LJ 2100 with firmware 19990105. No JetDirect, 24MB RAM.
    50013 code appears frequently (on page numbers
    142074, 141841, 140876, 140801, 140716, 140712,
    130616 128852, 128449, 125714).
    As seen, it is sometimes every 4 pages, and
    sometimes I print 10000 pages without error.

    Could anybody report in detail on solution
    of this (probably frequent) problem?

    Thanks

    sojka, Aug 3, 2004