    Also has anyone got the drivers/patches that they could send me or links to
    where I can download them from (within HP's site)

    Thanks for any help
    David Travers, May 25, 2004

  2. David Travers

    Rick Jones Guest

    David Travers <> wrote:
    > I'm looking to install an HSC 10/100BaseT 2-port network card into
    > an HP9000 K200 server.

    > What drivers and patches do I need to install for the card to be
    > recognised properly.

    The driver would bwas called "btlan4."

    > Also has anyone got the drivers/patches that they could send me or
    > links to where I can download them from (within HP's site)

    I doubt that the 10.20 driver is online for download from HP. It
    would have been on one or more of the "DART" CD's one would recieve if
    one were signed-up for a software subscription. Otherwise, the driver
    was (IIRC) delivered on CD when one ordered media with the NIC.

    The patches will almost certainly still be someone on the HP ITRC, so
    following likely-looking "support" links will probably get you there.

    Of course, the 100BT drivers went "core" (IIRC) in 11.0, certianly in
    11.11 (11i v1), so if you were to upgrade your OS you could get the
    driver that way :)

    rick jones
    feel free to post, OR email to raj in cup.hp.com but NOT BOTH...
    Rick Jones, May 25, 2004