Humming from Speakers

Discussion in 'Soundcards' started by Brian, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Hi!

    I have a SoundBlaster Live! and surround sound speaker package. I really
    didn't notice until today but my speakers have an obvious hum coming from
    them. I tried unplugging and plugging them back in and the hum continues.
    Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    Brian