Humor Study Invitation

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by Brian's Humor Study, Aug 31, 2008.

  1. I'm Brian Mistler, a Ph.D. Candidate in the data collection phase of
    my dissertation research examining ambiguity and humor. I would
    like to invite you to be included in this exciting study approved by
    The University of Florida Institutional Review Board (Protocol
    #2008-U-0698). All that's required is answering a few quick multiple-
    choice questions, and it is entirely anonymous. There is no way to
    return to the survey later; therefore it is especially important that
    you complete the survey once you begin.

    Please click one of the links below, depending on the day of the
    month you were born:

    I was born 1st-10th of the month: http://shortsurvey1.onlinepsy.com
    I was born 11th-20th of the month: http://shortsurvey2.onlinepsy.com
    I was born 21st-31st of the month: http://shortsurvey3.onlinepsy.com

    All adults are eligible to participate. Please also forward this e-
    mail to
    any other individuals or listservs you can -- the more participation
    the
    better. Thank you for your time and help.

    Brian Mistler