    thanks

    Photoshop Retouching & Digital Artwork
    www.PixelKat.com

    Michael, Apr 17, 2009

  2. Michael

    deimos Guest

    Michael wrote:
    > years back I had a ATI card installed. I work with dual monitors but
    > occasionally would leave a window on the second monitor. With Hydravision I
    > could right-click on the task bar and would be given a choice to be able to
    > move the window to monitor 1 without having to turn on the second monitor to
    > drag the window. anything like this for NVIDIA cards? Its a small thing but
    > was very helpful.
    > thanks

    If there is, it would be buried under the NView extension options. I
    know there are lots of customizable hotkeys for lots of functions; I
    never looked for a "move active window to workspace" one though.

    deimos, Apr 17, 2009

  3. Michael

    Westgate Guest

    Michael ha scritto:
    > years back I had a ATI card installed. I work with dual monitors but
    > occasionally would leave a window on the second monitor. With Hydravision I
    > could right-click on the task bar and would be given a choice to be able to
    > move the window to monitor 1 without having to turn on the second monitor to
    > drag the window. anything like this for NVIDIA cards? Its a small thing but
    > was very helpful.
    > thanks

    nVidia cards give full support to multiple displays with nView Desktop
    Manager, which allows you to create and manage hotkeys for
    multi-desktop, monitors and a loads of other useful functions.
    These links might help you
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/feature_nview.html
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/IO_8400.html

    --

    There's 10 kind of people.
    Those who know binary and those who don't.

    Westgate, Apr 18, 2009
  4. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Actually I just found that if I Right-click on tab in task bar that there is
    Nview option with a Sent to for either monitor. not sure how I missed it
    before.
    thanks

    Michael, Apr 18, 2009