    should set it. Could you help me? Using google didn't help me.

    Thanks,
    Jacek

    jh, Apr 21, 2006

  2. jh

    Dylan C Guest

    jh wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've my 4 x 512 C2 GeIL memory sticks to Kingston HyperX (KHX3200AK2/2G
    > CL2). My mobo is Gigabyte GA-K8NS Ultra-939 with F10 BIOS. CTRL-F1 and i can
    > manually set all DDR timings. HyperX works as 3-3-3-8 at 2.6V and 2-3-2-6 at
    > 2.65. Mobo in auto settings recognizes DDRs as 3T. I've increased voltage
    > 0.2V from standard voltage but it doesn't help. When I manually set 2T I get
    > blue BSOD during system (Windows XP) startup. So i've tried with 2.5T and it
    > seems to work. But the problem is that M.I.B. (MB Intelligent Tweaker) has a
    > lot of timing options more than simple "2-3-2-6" and I'm not sure how I
    > should set it. Could you help me? Using google didn't help me.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jacek

    Toms Hardware did a review recently that compared timings vs. FSB
    speeds. Based on that, I would say that your faster timings are likely
    to give you marginal benifits, perhaps between 1-5%. If it were me, I'd
    just leave it auto and not worry about it. It would be easier to get
    that 5% boost from increasing the FSB 15MHz or so.

    -Dylan C

    Dylan C, Apr 22, 2006