    Thanks
    Phil
    , Dec 28, 2005

  2. Helper Guest

    wrote:
    > My computer got a complete OS upgrade a few weeks ago from RHEL 3 to
    > RHEL 4. On my RHEL 3 I had Thunderbird 0.8; the sysadmin put in
    > Thunderbird 1.0.7 on RHEL 4. I have very important old email backed up
    > that I must restore, however, "Import" fails to obtain it.
    >
    > What must I do to re-retrieve my old email?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Phil

    Wrong Thunderbird! This group is about AMD Athlon processors.

    http://www.ufaq.org/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=21
    has clickable links to all the Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird
    groups. As the page says, "Set your port to 563 and make
    sure that SSL is enabled in your account settings" because the groups
    are on a secure news server. I suppose clicking a link in Firefox will
    send Thunderbird in the right direction.
    Helper, Dec 28, 2005