    Watts Carburetion Service
    Whizzbang Computers
    Official collector of: transfat asian plastic junk trinkets !

    Robert E. Watts, Jan 7, 2007

  2. Robert E. Watts

    Tom Lake Guest

    "Robert E. Watts" <> wrote in message
    news:d31ee$45a11568$4831609c$...
    > Another test. I have tried five times to post a message, and can't get it to post.
    > Makes no sense.

    All your posts are here. I don't know why YOU are the only one who can't
    see them!

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Jan 7, 2007

  3. Robert E. Watts

    Elector Guest

    "Robert E. Watts" <> wrote in message
    > Another test. I have tried five times to post a message, and can't
    > get it to post. Makes no sense.
    >
    > --
    > boBWatts®©
    > EartH
    > Watts Carburetion Service
    > Whizzbang Computers
    > Official collector of: transfat asian plastic junk trinkets !

    Try looking at EDIT-VIEW and see what the messages are listed as.
    I.e.: Hide read ort ignored messages, or show only new messages, etc.
    Your posts are here.

    Elector

    Elector, Jan 7, 2007
  4. Hi !

    *Some* are showing up, but not all

    You might see some Tony, but the previous messages didn't show up. Seven for
    example.

    Very strange. It has to be my ISP Server, because my eight computers on my
    network at home, and others that I have set up at other places are
    exhibiting this strange behaviour. I haven't changed anything.

    What is also maddening is that each new message to this and a few other
    newsgroups kicks off the previous one. Doesn't happen on
    alt.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware however.

    Aggravating.

    bobwatts

    Robert E. Watts, Jan 7, 2007