    find anything. I would really appriciate if someone could help me
    disable my onboard video.

    Thanks, Joe

    sujoe02, Dec 14, 2004

  2. sujoe02

    JohnK Guest

    According to the MANUAL, if you insert an AGP card the onboard card it
    automatically disabled.
    I did it and it's true.
    To get my two monitors, I put in a PCI card.

    JohnK, Dec 15, 2004

  3. sujoe02

    sujoe02 Guest

    ok that is true but here is the strange thing, i just baught a new lcd
    monitor and it will not work with this video card. is this due to my
    video card or what? my video card is a geforce4 mx 440 8x

    sujoe02, Dec 15, 2004
  5. sujoe02

    Guest

    Some GeForce4 MX 440 8X AGP video cards do support LCD monitors and
    some don't. The problem is there are a very large number of these cards
    out. If you could give the Manufactures name and how much memory is on
    the card, it would help in giving your an answer

    sujoe02 wrote:
    > ok that is true but here is the strange thing, i just baught a new

    lcd
    > monitor and it will not work with this video card. is this due to my
    > video card or what? my video card is a geforce4 mx 440 8x

    , Dec 17, 2004
  6. sujoe02

    sujoe02 Guest

    sorry thoughjt i including. it is 64mb and nvidia pny

    thanks

    sujoe02, Dec 19, 2004