    Trouble with this world is that it is filled with apathy. But who
    cares, anyway!

    , Oct 30, 2005

  2. what model machine? did you load windows from the cd or from the recovery
    partition (without the use of the cd)?

    Christopher Muto, Oct 30, 2005

  3. It's not unheard of for a manufacturer to 'slipstream' the needed drivers
    into the copy of Windows that ships with the system.

    Timothy Drouillard, Oct 30, 2005
  4. Tom Scales Guest

    Dell often does. For example, the raid drivers for the Dimension 9100 are
    included in the XP that ships with the box (if you order it).

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Oct 30, 2005