I wants to know about the interfacing lcd to 8051 microcontroller

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by ajay81abhay@gmail.com, Apr 23, 2007.

  1. Guest

    hello....
    i have a problem with interfacing the lcd to the 8051
    microcontroller .I know about the programing .
    so , please help me.

    1. Advertising

  2. On 23 Apr 2007 02:42:18 -0700, in comp.arch.embedded
    wrote:

    >hello....
    > i have a problem with interfacing the lcd to the 8051
    >microcontroller .I know about the programing .
    >so , please help me.

    try here
    http://8052.com/tutorial.phtml

    The most quoted problem is that people do not allow enough time to
    initialise the LCD properly, see what the data sheet says

    martin