IBM motherboard identification

Discussion in 'IBM' started by handyost, Dec 9, 2006.

  1. handyost

    handyost

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2006
    I bought a IBM socket478 motherboard (second hand) and it has no model number on it. I want to get a wiring diagram for the front panel so that i can power it up to see if the monitor shows me a BIOS.
    There are 2 connectors on this MOBO one is marked F_PANEL2 the other is marked A_F_PNL.
    The only identity on is is IBM in large letters and REV:1.5
    The layout is
    3 x PCI
    1 X AGP
    2 X DDR RAM