IBM Professional Certification is both a journey and a destination.

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by pass4surenl1, Feb 24, 2009.

  1. pass4surenl1

    pass4surenl1 Guest

    IBM Professional Certification is both a journey and a destination.
    article source: http://www.pass4sure.nl/IBM/index.html

    It's a business solution. A way for skilled IT professionals to
    demonstrate their expertise to the world. It validates your skills and
    demonstrates your proficiency in the latest IBM technology and
    solutions. The certification requirements are tough, but it's not
    rocket science, either. It's a rigorous process that differentiates
    you from everyone else.

    The mission of IBM Professional Certification is to:. Provide a
    reliable, valid and fair method of assessing skills and knowledge..
    Provide IBM a method of building and validating the skills of
    individuals and organizations.. Develop a loyal community of highly
    skilled certified professionals who recommend, sell, service, support
    and/or use IBM products and solutions.
    Test fees:Test fees for each exam must be paid on site. Master Card
    and American Express are accepted. Test takers can enter their credit
    card number directly into the test delivery tool.
    Preparing for an exam:It is strongly recommended that you prepare for
    the test(s) before the conference.

    Certification testing hours :Come to the Certification Testing Room to
    reserve your testing session. The registration start time of each
    testing session are:November 5, Monday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PMNovember 6,
    Tuesday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PMNovember 7, Wednesday 8:30 PM - 6:00
    PMNovember 8, Thursday 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM(last test MUST begin by
    9:30am)Note: special requests to test at alternative times will be
    accommodated on a request by request basis. For inquiries, visit the
    test center and speak to our proctors.

    Registering for a test :pre-registration for all exams is not
    necessary. Exams will be provided on an availability basis during the
    conference testing hours.

    pass4surenl1, Feb 24, 2009

  2. pass4surenl1

    Steve Stone Guest

    > The mission of IBM Professional Certification is to:. Provide a
    > reliable, valid and fair method of assessing skills and knowledge..

    Gee.. and I thought it was just another way for IBM to suck more money
    out of people for a piece of paper that is not respected anywhere.

    Steve Stone, Feb 24, 2009