IBM T30 Will not bootup

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by dwn, Feb 7, 2011.

  1. dwn

    dwn Guest

    T30 Will not bootup

    Thinkpad, T30 Type 2366-96U
    O/S XP Pro, SP3 upto date.
    2Gb ram

    After using infrequently for a few months as spare. Will not boot up and no
    booting options, plain dark screen. Before it died a few times during booting, ,
    I don't remember the exact wording in DOS, screen the key’s error. If switch on
    a few days later, it may boot up with the same wordings. Now it really dead.
    Will not boot in CD. I suspect the KB (keyboard) is bad. I removed the keyboard
    KB, I had no ways checking if the Keyboard is bad. Had also checked the two
    memory slots and switched the rams. I don't think the trouble is here. I have
    installed a new 80Gb HD, 2Gb ram and recovery CD diskettes on this used laptop.
    Any suggestion before I junked it?

    1. Advertising

  2. StarDust

    StarDust Guest