IBM T60P & Vista- Wireless Configuration (WLAN) or Access Connections?

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by John, Jun 6, 2007.

  1. John

    John Guest

    T60P & Vista- Wireless Configuration (WLAN) or Access Connections?

    Access Connections service or Windows Vista Wireless Configuration service
    for use on a T60P Thinkpad? Comments, please.

    Any reason to choose one over the other? Once one service is chosen, can the
    service of the one not chosen be stopped?

    Right now I use WLAN with the Access Connections service stopped. If I were
    to use Access Connections service, can I stop the Windows WLAN service?