IBM Win 2K USB 2.0 not compatible

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by George, Jan 6, 2004.

  1. George

    George Guest

    We currently have several New IBM laptops and desktops we had to
    install Win2k on. The only conflicts we seem to get is with USB
    device. It will work with USB 1.0 but not with 2.0.
    I have looked everywhere for drivers and in some cases have found the
    drivers only to get a message stating error when loading drivers???

    Thanx