ibm xseries x330

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by daniel, Oct 28, 2006.

  1. daniel

    daniel Guest

    Hi at all,

    i'm a newby of IBM hardware and i've got....a silly question...mmm two
    question:
    1 whitch kind of monitor i've to buy and whitch kind of keyboard? Now
    i've just a normal monitor but....no connector for my server...and i've
    a cable with written in and out but nothing...match with the strange
    pin
    2 can i connect from the serial port like a console port or i need
    another slot with some ports?

    thanks a lot

    PS: if you know in Milan where i can buy...just tell me if you can

    Daniel