IBM760EL spares

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Zebedee, May 23, 2004.

  1. Zebedee

    Zebedee Guest

    My IBM760EL went phut the other day, refusing to recognise the hard drive or
    the battery. The hard drive works fine in my USB caddy so it has to be a
    mainboard problem. So, I'm breaking the thing for parts. These are the
    prices I want however there is room for reasonable negotiation. Please
    respond only if you're really serious.

    Brand spanking new charger £20, complete with kettle lead.

    Floppy drive £5

    Battery £5 (condition unknown - last use I had from it there were about 90
    mins of charge)

    Drive caddy (no drive) £5

    Case/screen/keyboard/memory (64mb)/mem holder £20 - screen ok. Case Ok. One
    mouse paddle a little
    slow to react.

    IBM 760 EL Manual £10 (new and unused)

    PCMCIA Ethernet card £5

    I suspect the motherboard on the laptop is shagged - hence thrown in with
    the case at zero cost.

    Buy the whole lot for £40

    Laptop carrying case (says Toshiba but holds the IBM nicely) £10

    Plus carriage to Britain only.

    Terms: postal orders/cash/bank credit. Item will be posted when payment
    clears. For photos/more details, send an email. Sold as described/seen.

    email me on

    bd .

    --
    Yours