    that's easy to replace. Do I even need the fan at all? I have a limit in
    size do to my zalman cnps9500 fan sitting right next to it. I am
    overclocking my cpu if this matters or not?

    swicz, Dec 4, 2006

  2. swicz

    Guest

    "swicz" <> wrote in message news:a9155$457381c3$438c7361$...
    > My chipset fan is dying in my ic7-g board. Does anyone know of a good one
    > that's easy to replace. Do I even need the fan at all? I have a limit in
    > size do to my zalman cnps9500 fan sitting right next to it. I am
    > overclocking my cpu if this matters or not?

    Zalman's ZM-NBF47 fits perfectly with the CNPS9500
    on my IC7-G:
    http://www.coolerguys.com/840556028901.html

    It's fanless and keeps my chipset cooler than Abit's stock
    fan/hs did.

    , Dec 4, 2006

  3. swicz

    swicz Guest

    I looked into that cooler before I made this post. It looked to big. Now
    that I know your using it.This will be great thanks for the reply

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:VCLch.7225$...

    swicz, Dec 4, 2006
  4. swicz

    swicz Guest

    I just installed it and it works great

    swicz, Dec 9, 2006
  5. swicz

    Waltski Guest

    After all these great posts, I plan to install this NB cooler; I have
    the Zalman 9500 CPU cooler already installed. Do I need to remove the
    CPU cooler before replacing the NB cooler?

    Waltski, Jan 1, 2007
  6. swicz

    Guest Guest

    "Waltski" <> wrote in message news:...
    > After all these great posts, I plan to install this NB cooler; I have
    > the Zalman 9500 CPU cooler already installed. Do I need to remove the
    > CPU cooler before replacing the NB cooler?

    No. It's just a bit easier to install with the 9500 removed.

    Guest, Jan 1, 2007