IDE HD activity: no voltage given

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by igocor, Jan 11, 2008.

  1. igocor

    igocor

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hello,

    The IDE activity LED doesn 't work from my GA-7VAX/7VAXP motherboard.

    More specific: the LED is in good order (checked with Ohm-measurement).
    but the oins on the motherboard give no voltage

    Pictured on
    http://icrontic.com/img/2291

    The leftbottom +HD- connection doesn't give voltage

    How can I get a signal of any IDE HD activity?
    There seems to be a pin in the flatcable connection but how and where to access it?

    Thanx,
    Igo C.