IDT audio driver problem on Compaq 610

Discussion in 'HP' started by Matthew, Feb 23, 2010.

  1. Matthew

    Matthew Guest

    Hello! I have a problem with external microphone on my compaq 610. When I
    plug a mic in, it doesn't work.
    And also, I don't have a microphone controller in playback audio control.
    If I switch to recording control, same thing. Now I have the mic controller,
    but nothing comes out from
    the speakers when I speak. Any solutions? TNX

    --
    CASE: Antec P182, gaming tower, ATX, mATX, 7x USB, 2x firewire, PS2, 4
    ventilatora

    __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4890 (20100223) __________

    http://www.eset.com

    Matthew, Feb 23, 2010