    running windows XP and cannot gain access to anything on my pc at all

    Any help appreciated

    M.Dodswortha
    Susan Oates, Mar 23, 2006

  2. Susan Oates

    Ben Myers Guest

    You can always buy a retail version of XP, then find the necessary added drivers
    on the internet. Not cheap, and not even elegant, but workable... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Mar 24, 2006

  3. Susan Oates

    Susan Oates Guest

    <snip>

    Hi ben, thanks for the info. I had considered this as an option, but
    unfotunatly this is a bit more expensive than what i can afford at the
    moment. Many thanks for the suggestion anyway

    Michael Dodsworth
    Susan Oates, Mar 24, 2006
  4. Susan Oates

    metronid Guest

    I can maybe recover what is on he CD
    Try this first
    Forget about the CD for right now

    Turn off the computer
    Turn on the computer
    Press f11 while computer is booting
    Click on th middle icon
    Not the floppy on the left or the cd on the right

    If not let me know.

    metronid, Mar 24, 2006