Individualized Health Solutions

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Sophia Stavropoulou, Nov 28, 2004.

  1. Dear friend
    we invite you to our medical consulting site,
    but before you have a look , listen to this short
    story:

    "an emperor once woke up in great confusion.He
    dreamed of being a butterfly and now wasnt sure
    whether he was an emperor who dreamed of being
    a butterfly, or a butterfly who dreamed of being an
    emperor...."

    The power is in your mind. The solutions too.
    All you need , is the right info.

    Fear comes from unknown.

    We know. We care.

    http://www.arsinoi.com

    Help us reach you.

    Set the butterfly in you free.

    Warm regards
    Sophia Stavropoulou

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040721162716P3c6EeZ4

    Sophia Stavropoulou, Nov 28, 2004