    somehow on office 2003 on our metaframe server. anyone ever try this? I
    believe i'd need to install the Microsoft Handwriting Component from the
    Office install to get the ink toolbars...any thoughts. Thank you.
    cgijag, Nov 24, 2008

  2. Won't work across RDP, unfortunately. A simpler solution is to create the
    signature locally on the Tablet, save as format of your choice, and then
    paste it into the document on the Terminal Server.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 27, 2008

  3. might also look for a custom app that would allow the user to sketch
    their signature and have that inserted into the current app... suggest
    reposting at microsoft.public.windows.tabletpc.developer to see if
    someone knows of options.

    Beverly Howard [Microsoft MVP-Mobile Devices]
    Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev], Nov 27, 2008
  4. good idea.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    message news:...

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 30, 2008
  5. cgijag

    cgijag Guest

    Thank you Beverly and Charlie. I will repost on the suggested forum. I'll
    also investigate creating the sig locally as an image.

    cgijag, Dec 2, 2008