    anymore.

    I have an HP TX2000 running Windows Vista 64 bit.

    Any advice or is this just another 64 bit issue?

    Jaidra, Apr 24, 2008

  2. Jaidra

    Guest

    On Apr 23, 7:47 pm, Jaidra <> wrote:
    > I get this message when I try to run Ink Flash Cards.
    >
    > I recently installed the Windows Experience pack for Vista and the other
    > programs work fine.
    >
    > I found some suggestions on this forum from 2006 for the XP version and so I
    > tried changing my language and regional settings to English (United States),
    > I updated all my .Net stuff, and restarted, but I have the same issue. Some
    > other suggestions involved Active Desktop, but I guess that doesn't apply
    > anymore.
    >
    > I have an HP TX2000 running Windows Vista 64 bit.
    >
    > Any advice or is this just another 64 bit issue?

    I have the same issue. I'm sorry that I can't post a solution. I do
    hope someone out there can help though.

    I also have an HP TX2000 running Windows Vista 64 bit.

    , Jun 6, 2008

  3. Jaidra wrote:

    > I recently installed the Windows Experience pack for Vista and the
    > other programs work fine.

    In case you were still listening:
    Where did you find this pack for "VISTA"???

    I searches up and down on the MS website and could only find the version
    for XP :-( :-(

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Jun 14, 2008
  4. Jaidra

    tabletgeek64 Guest

    Hello
    I just recently covered how to make Ink Desktop work on 64-bit Vist
    and, coincidentally, it was found out that it applies as well to In
    Flash Cards. The workaround is on my blog
    '64-bitTablet by TabletGeek64: How to make Ink Flash Cards (Microsof
    Experience Pack) work on 64-bit Vista' (http://tinyurl.com/8cnncz

    @Rainald Taesle
    Microsoft Experience Pack for Windows Vista is available for downloa
    for free here
    http://tinyurl.com/98xdh

    --
    tabletgeek64

    tabletgeek64, Dec 24, 2008
  5. tabletgeek64 schrieb:

    > Hello,
    > I just recently covered how to make Ink Desktop work on 64-bit Vista
    > and, coincidentally, it was found out that it applies as well to Ink
    > Flash Cards. The workaround is on my blog:
    > '64-bitTablet by TabletGeek64: How to make Ink Flash Cards
    > (Microsoft Experience Pack) work on 64-bit Vista'
    > (http://tinyurl.com/8cnncz)
    >
    > @Rainald Taesler
    > Microsoft Experience Pack for Windows Vista is available for
    > download for free here:
    > http://tinyurl.com/98xdhh

    Thanks for your attention.
    I'll try installing it again.
    It did cause serious problem on my TabletPC running under Vista32 so I
    removed it.

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Dec 27, 2008