    look for "setup.exe" Are there any files I am missing?

    TIA

    Jon
    Jonathan, Aug 28, 2008

  2. Jonathan

    Craig Coope Guest

    On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 03:50:14 -0400, "Jonathan" <>
    wrote:

    >I wish to install my VisionTek ATI Theater 500 Pro in a new system but have
    >misplaced my setup disk. I have downloaded driver but the manual says to
    >look for "setup.exe" Are there any files I am missing?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    >Jon

    When you turn on your system is should ask you to install the new
    drivers for the card as plug an dplay detects your card. Just point it
    in the direction of your downloaded files.

    Or press a Windows key and pause/break at the same time, click on
    Hardware and then Device Manager. Then look for a yellow
    question/exclamation mark. It should be your card. Click properties
    and update/ install driver....

    --
    The Zero ST
    Craig Coope, Aug 28, 2008

  3. Jonathan

    Jonathan Guest

    "Bob Knowlden" <> wrote in message
    > The downloadable package is a self-extracting archive.
    > Just launch it (double-click). I don't have a Theater 550
    > Pro, so I haven't tested it, but I presume that it's like
    > other ATI drivers: the files are extracted to a folder,
    > and the setup is automatically executed.
    > (I opened the archive with jzip; there's definitely a
    > setup.exe inside.)
    > Return address scrambled. Replace nkbob with bobkn.

    Thanks. I have the card installed once again.

    Jon.

    Jonathan, Aug 30, 2008