instant recorder for xp

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by nacai, Jul 23, 2009.

  1. nacai

    nacai Guest

    Couple days ago, I stumbled aross the website and found Instant Watcher
    is pretty helpful, with txt messages save to pc ability,you can easily
    handle sms transfer problem,.here I presented the small app here, hope
    for your support! key feature below
    • Share music with your partners

    • Text to speech translation (you type, he/she
    listen)

    • Record calls in perfect quality

    • Start and complete recording fully automatically

    • Take memo/note while recording a call

    • Audio greeting message at beginning a call

    • Compatible with all VoIP clients and voice enabled
    IMs

    • Ability to run as a background service(in stealth
    mode)

    • Make enterprise VoIP recording solutions

    '*Link to Instant Watcher*' (http://www.watchertou.com)

    --
    nacai

    nacai, Jul 23, 2009