Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN compatible router

Discussion in 'Intel' started by smlunatick, Jul 15, 2008.

  1. smlunatick

    smlunatick Guest

    Can anyone recommend a fully compatible wireless N router that would
    let Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN connect at the full 300 Mbps
    access rate? I have yet to find a router model that will connect at
    the full 300 Mbps N network access speeds.

    D-Link states that their router will only let Intel Centrino adapters
    connect at 130 Mbps.