Intel Chipset Driver

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Alex Mitterer, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    I use an old P2L97S mainboard and due to some USB-problems I have to renew
    the driver. The chipset on this mainboard is an Intel 440LX.

    I already deleted the USB-roothub from the device manger, with no effects.
    So I decided to install original Intel drivers, but I canĀ“t find them.

    Thanks for your support, Alex.

    1. Advertising

  2. jaeger

    jaeger Guest

    In article <bfo1ac$pgi$>,
    says...

    http://tinyurl.com/8mc2

  1. north_sea_brent at yahoo.mail

    IC7-G with latest Intel Chipset Driver v6.2.1.1001 from Abit

    north_sea_brent at yahoo.mail, Nov 13, 2004, in forum: Abit