Intel d976xbx2 Motherboard Question?

Discussion in 'Intel' started by The Grape Smasher Ltd., Mar 10, 2007.

  1. Hello,

    I am building a new core2 duo system and have the Intel D975xbx2
    motherboard. I bought a new nine hundred case from Antec and one of their
    650 watt high end power supply.

    My question is there seems to be 3 power connectors on this motherboard. For
    a core2 duo processor do I connect all 3 of them. The instructions that come
    with the motherboard seem to indicate that I do. ????

    TGC Ltd.

    1. Advertising

  2. PCI Express

    PCI Express Guest