    It seems DG31PR mainboard with 4GB RAM does not boot with 1GB PCIe evga 8000
    series

    Is there a bios update or other word around?

    gg, Apr 5, 2009

  2. gg

    Yousuf Khan Guest

    gg wrote:
    > It seems DG31PR mainboard with 4GB RAM does not boot with 1GB PCIe evga 8000
    > series
    >
    > Is there a bios update or other word around?

    Can you give more details about where it fails?

    Yousuf Khan

    Yousuf Khan, Apr 5, 2009

  3. gg

    gg Guest

    before any beep. but it does boot with 512 MB 9500 series

    gg, Apr 22, 2009
  4. gg

    Yousuf Khan Guest

    gg wrote:
    > before any beep. but it does boot with 512 MB 9500 series
    >
    > "Yousuf Khan" <> wrote in message
    >> gg wrote:
    >>> It seems DG31PR mainboard with 4GB RAM does not boot with 1GB PCIe evga

    > 8000
    >>> series
    >>>
    >>> Is there a bios update or other word around?

    >> Can you give more details about where it fails?
    >>
    >> Yousuf Khan

    I don't think the amount of RAM has anything to do with it. Do you know
    if the newer video card requires an additional power plug from the power
    supply? Some relatively high-end video cards require more power than the
    motherboard can give them, so they need an additional power plug.

    Yousuf Khan

    Yousuf Khan, Apr 24, 2009