Intel DP35DP Motherboard, No Sound/Audio

Discussion in 'Motherboard General Discussion' started by deep_blue, Jun 28, 2008.

1. deep_blue

deep_blue

I've been reading this fourm, and several others and found many users having similar kind of problem and didn't found a single solution to this problem. I'm scratching my head as this is one kind of wierd problem that I have ever seen.

I've updated all the drivers (audio, lan, chipset, etc.) including bios drivers to the very latest version and still there is no sound. The bios audio is enabled. Speaker and plugs are properly configured. System information shows drivers have been installed properly and working. It seems there is no problem with audio driver. I even formated and installed windows xp pro sp2 then updated it to sp3 and also updated all latest auto updates from microsoft with a hope that it will work. I tried everything possible that came to my mind but still NO SOUND.

Is there a hotfix for this problem? I don't want to remain in silence for rest of my life :-(

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
    deep_blue, Jun 28, 2008
Ask a Question