    I tried to install the Intel RAID console and I get an error saying the
    driver it is trying to install is older then the one currently installed.
    Does Intel have a newer application?

    Justin, Mar 10, 2009

  2. Justin

    Bob Bailin Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    news:gp4n65$t9l$...
    >I just built a PC with the above board. After running all the updates, I tried to
    >install the Intel RAID console and I get an error saying the driver it is trying to
    >install is older then the one currently installed.
    > Does Intel have a newer application?

    The most current version is 8.7.0.1007 from 05-Jan-2009 for Vista & XP.
    See http://downloadcenter.intel.com

    Bob Bailin, Mar 10, 2009

  3. Justin

    Justin Guest

    Bob Bailin wrote:
    > "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >> I just built a PC with the above board. After running all the updates, I tried to
    >> install the Intel RAID console and I get an error saying the driver it is trying to
    >> install is older then the one currently installed.
    >> Does Intel have a newer application?

    > The most current version is 8.7.0.1007 from 05-Jan-2009 for Vista & XP.
    > See http://downloadcenter.intel.com

    Which file am I looking for?

    That's the problem, I only see the 85 version.

    Justin, Mar 11, 2009
  4. Justin

    Bob Bailin Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > Bob Bailin wrote:
    >> "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >>> I just built a PC with the above board. After running all the updates,
    >>> I tried to install the Intel RAID console and I get an error saying the
    >>> driver it is trying to install is older then the one currently
    >>> installed.
    >>> Does Intel have a newer application?

    >> The most current version is 8.7.0.1007 from 05-Jan-2009 for Vista & XP.
    >> See http://downloadcenter.intel.com

    > Which file am I looking for?
    >
    > That's the problem, I only see the 85 version.

    Go to the Intel Download Center, select Desktop Boards -->
    Series 4 Boards --> DP45SG. Select your unnamed
    operating system, which I will assume is Vista 32, and
    scan the results. The Intel Matrix Storage Manager 8.7.0.1007
    1/5/2009 is item 3. After clicking on the title, you want
    the file STOR_allOS_8.7.0.1007_PV.exe

    Bob Bailin, Mar 12, 2009