    I have read Asus will release a new motherboard with the P35 chipset
    codenamed bearlake. Does anyone know, what's so special about bearlake?

    Thanks
    spock, Apr 13, 2007

  2. spock

    Paul Guest

    spock wrote:
    > Hello Everyone
    >
    > I have read Asus will release a new motherboard with the P35 chipset
    > codenamed bearlake. Does anyone know, what's so special about bearlake?
    >
    > Thanks

    There is an article here. The move to DDR3, is to increase the
    profits of the memory companies. You'll notice the price of
    DDR2 has dropped a lot, feeding the need for fresh "premium"
    memory products.

    Paul
    Paul, Apr 13, 2007

  3. spock

    John Lewis Guest

    On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:30:10 +0930, "spock" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello Everyone
    >
    >I have read Asus will release a new motherboard with the P35 chipset
    >codenamed bearlake. Does anyone know, what's so special about bearlake?
    >
    >Thanks

    Google "Bearlake" "chipset" to reveal all.

    "Google is your friend"

    John Lewis
    John Lewis, Apr 13, 2007