    Trying to find a drawing of the location of #1 pin on the floppy controller
    TIA
    Al
    Allan9, Mar 28, 2007

  2. Allan9

    Ben Myers Guest

    I can't help with a drawing, but the board is VERY similar to Intel's generic
    SE440BX-2. With the board oriented so that the rear connectors are away from
    you, pin 1 is at the left side of the floppy connector, same as the IDE
    connectors. If you have cables attached to the board, all the striped edges of
    the cables are oriented to the left.

    If you really need a drawing, download the SE440BX-2 technical spec from the
    Intel web site... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Mar 28, 2007

  3. Allan9

    Allan9 Guest