interrrupts time placeholder on a7n8x-x

Discussion in 'Asus' started by benoit demilcamps, Nov 13, 2003.

  1. hi everyone

    big problem with my configuration :
    a7n8x-x
    athlon 2200 xp
    512mo ddr
    gf4200
    on my onboard ide channels are attached :
    2 hdd
    dvd-rom
    dvd-burner
    i also have a maxtor ultra 133 ide controller with
    1 hdd
    plxtor cd burner

    windows 2000 pro (new installation with standart ide driver)
    AND

    when i'm burning, it took me 10 min to burn a cd at 24x (buffer underrun
    used 228 times said nero)--- dvd burning end up with a buffer underrun

    i've noticed a process called "interrputs time placeholder' eating almost
    all my cpu time

    also when i'm using nero infotools, my system restart immediatly

    when i remove the raid card, everything worked ok, but this very
    configuration worked perfectly ont my previous PC, so i want it to work
    with my new mboard abd proc

    can someone helps me
    benoit demilcamps, Nov 13, 2003