    I don't overclock or play games that would require high end cards.

    Thanks in advance for any info.

    Conrad
    Conrad, Apr 27, 2009

  2. Conrad

    Folk Guest

    On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:29:53 +0100, "Conrad" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I have just acquired an Abit IP35 PRO and looking at the PCI Express slot
    >there is not a lot of clearance between it and the nearest m/b components.
    >
    >Can someone with this board suggest a mid range graphics which fits OK as I
    >can't find any compatibility charts for this?
    >
    >I usually fit a Zalman VGA cooler to my graphics cards for quietness but I
    >guess this is a non starter so any info on quiet(ish) cards or even passive
    >cooled would be appreciated.
    >I don't overclock or play games that would require high end cards.
    >
    >Thanks in advance for any info.
    >
    >Conrad

    I have the IP35 Pro and run an 8800 GTX in it which is a pretty massive
    two slot card and have no problems. I *did* have to dremel the case a
    bit, but no problem with the mobo. You can see pictures of the 8800 GTX
    here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130072
    Folk, Apr 28, 2009