IS-7 mobo, repeating long beeps on startup

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Kelly Humphries, Nov 3, 2011.

  1. Hiya kids! Just like the subject line says, there's no POST beep and I
    get long, repeating beeps at startup. Looking up beep codes, I see that
    it's probably a RAM error. I've unseated/reseated the four memory sticks
    and it didn't help. So now I have to take out all of them and put them
    back one at a time to see what that does?

    Just thought I'd check in to see what movies you all are watching
    today....