    David Azose Guest

    If I have 2gb of RAM, do I really need a swap file?

    David A.
    David Azose, Dec 27, 2006

  2. David Azose

    Mike Walsh Guest

    Windows expects to have a paging file and will crash without one.

    --
    Mike Walsh
    West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A.
    Mike Walsh, Dec 27, 2006

  3. David Azose

    DaveW Guest

    Well, to ask the question another way, why wouldn't you want to set up a
    small 2 GB swapfile as a safety measure? It doesn't cost you anything with
    today's large harddrive capacities.

    --
    DaveW

    DaveW, Dec 28, 2006