    I remember FIC has some great SS7 motherboards and some of their early Athlon
    chipset motherboards were good, but I haven't heard anything about FIC in a
    couple of years.
    Wblane, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Good question. I go to their website and see new products, so they must
    be around somewhere, but I have a devil of a time finding anyone that
    actually sells their motherboards, at least here in the US.

    --Alex

    Alex Zorrilla, Dec 17, 2004

  3. "Wblane" <> skrev i en meddelelse
    >I remember FIC has some great SS7 motherboards and some of their early
    >Athlon
    > chipset motherboards were good, but I haven't heard anything about FIC in
    > couple of years.

    I would have settled for a Bios Update to one card, KT-400A-Pro, I just
    binned the other day while making wows never to buy anything FIC again!
    Frithiof Andreas Jensen, Dec 18, 2004
  4. Wblane

    john Guest

    i find fic items on ebay all the time

    and i have had pretty good luck so far with various fic mobos

    pt-2006 was my first in 1995, it still works today as a linux box and back
    up

    va503+ 1997-2001 - present , these are great for recycling old AT cases,
    just sold one for christmas

    pa2013 1999 my first atx i sold it

    az11 2001 - present

    az11ea 2002 - present

    au11 2004 - present. this is my latest project which i am currently tweaking

    i have it running great with a 1700+ amd and ddr333 pc3200/2700 sdram and i
    will be putting in a 2600+ amd cpu in shortly if its possible [see my other
    post]

    thanx john

    ps i also have my eye on the
    ad11
    an11
    an17
    an19
    au13
    am37
    if anyone has any info on these i'd appreciate it

    john, Dec 29, 2004
  5. Wblane

    Joel Mosher Guest

    Wblane wrote:
    > I remember FIC has some great SS7 motherboards and some of their early Athlon
    > chipset motherboards were good, but I haven't heard anything about FIC in a
    > couple of years.
    > -Bill (remove "botizer" to reply via email)

    I see a bunch of places that sell FIC MBs on pricewatch.com
    Joel Mosher, Jan 2, 2005