    package server is down.

    Again :(

    -Larry

    Larry, Jun 2, 2008

  2. Larry

    Larry Guest

    Ok, so I tried again (for the umpteenth time in the last 2 days), and this
    time it said I needed to update System Update. Odd, since I'm using the
    latest online download available.

    Anyway, cool! Maybe I can finally get this Laptop done!

    It updated itself, then re-launched.

    "Package Server Index not available. Please try again later". DAMMIT!

    Oh, and here's the REALLY good part. What do we get with this latest
    update?

    A built-in advertising system flashing buy-me shit on the screen while it
    searches for updates. And fails.

    -Larry

    Larry, Jun 2, 2008

  3. Larry

    Larry Guest

    I looked for a way to change the mirror but could not find it. I'm not
    stupid :)

    Anyway, it's up and running now.

    -Larry

    Larry, Jun 9, 2008