    solution, I would love to hear it.
    -Phi
    lburg
    Philburg2, May 21, 2004

  2. Philburg2

    Philburg2 Guest

    Ok, update. After messing around I think I got it down to the Logitech
    keyboard driver. I can use the itouch software if I use the Microsoft
    driver. So far so good, If this holds up I will let you know. This is a
    serious compatibility problem that someone at Logitech should know about.

    "Philburg2" <> wrote in message
    > I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem to me. Now in the

    past
    > I've had driver problems with creative's drivers, but I wanted to give it
    > another try. Well after installing the latest drivers, my PC will lock
    > solid when I attempt to use special keyboard features with my Logitech
    > keyboard. It will also crash occasionally in games, but the bulk of my
    > crashes come here. Now this is not an issue if I stay with the original

    CD
    > drivers, but the updated ones are too tempting (Improved performance and
    > features...). Creative has been less than helpful, so if anyone has a
    > solution, I would love to hear it.
    > -P

    hi

    Philburg2, May 21, 2004

  3. Philburg2

    Philburg2 Guest

    Update, I tried every possible config with drivers and USB PS/2 hookups to
    no avail. So I swapped it with an audigy 1, and everything seems ok. So
    for whatever reason, the newer drivers caused my card to lockup the system
    due to whatever. I wanna blame creative for this, but whoever manufactured
    it is probably to blame.

    Philburg2, May 24, 2004