iTunes 10.6.3

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Michelle Steiner, Jun 12, 2012.

  1. From Apple's email notification:

    iTunes 10.6.3 is now available and addresses the following:

    iTunes
    Available for:  Mac OS X v10.5 or later, Windows 7, Vista,
    XP SP2 or later
    Impact:  Importing a maliciously crafted .m3u playlist may lead to an
    unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution
    playlists.
    CVE-ID
    CVE-2012-0677 : Gjoko Krstic of Zero Science Lab

    WebKit
    Available for:  Windows 7, Vista, XP SP2 or later
    Impact:  Visiting a maliciously crafted website may lead to an
    unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution
    CVE-ID
    CVE-2012-0672 : Adam Barth and Abhishek Arya of the Google Chrome
    Security Team

    --
    Tea Party Patriots is to Patriotism as
    Michelle Steiner, Jun 12, 2012

  2. Michelle Steiner

    Paul Sture Guest

    On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:02:50 -0700, Michelle Steiner wrote:

    > From Apple's email notification:
    >
    > iTunes 10.6.3 is now available and addresses the following:
    >
    > iTunes Available for:  Mac OS X v10.5 or later <rest snipped>

    And that includes the PPC version of 10.5.

    Software Update also brought down an Airport update for my PPC 10.5
    system.
    Paul Sture, Jun 12, 2012