    for Administrator account & Japanese for user accounts.
    This helps us to support users without interpreters.

    Is this available on Tablet OS? Thank you.

    Joe Labadessa, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Joe Labadessa

    Chris H. Guest

    Yes, Japanese is one of the original languages supported on a Tablet PC.
    You cannot install the regular Windows XP operating system on a Tablet,
    however, and have the full functionality of the machine. The Windows XP
    Tablet PC Edition is a superset of Windows XP Pro, and contains all the
    additional software which enables such things as digital inking, rotating
    the display, etc. I would contact the various manufacturers prior to your
    purchase, and they can guide you to the correct setup.

    You may also want to take a look at the information here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/tabletpc/evaluation/default.asp and
    especially the links for the Multilingual User Interface and Recognizer Pack
    (MUIRP) which is now available.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC