Join as associate of Karvy

Discussion in 'IBM' started by kelvin1997, Jul 8, 2010.

  1. kelvin1997

    kelvin1997 Guest

    Karvy stock broking, a Pioneer in Stock Broking, it is actively
    expanding out retail distribution network to reach out to investors
    nationwide. To achieve this objective, Karvy constantly look forward
    to like-minded business partners for stock broking operations.

    We at Karvy Fortune, offer the following services, to help you make a
    fortune.

    Equities
    Trading – NSE and BSE
    Derivatives Trading
    Online Broking
    Commodities Trading
    Depository Services
    PAN Services
    Investments (Mutual Funds, IPOs, Tax Saving, Capital Gains
    Bonds)
    Margin Funding
    IPO Funding
    Loan against Shares

    The end, we at the KARVY FORTUNE team would like to state, that making
    a relationship with you will be one of the most beautiful
    accomplishment for us. With the complete backing of KARVY FORTUNE,
    these services act as a big opportunity for you to reach new heights
    in financial services.

    http://www.karvy.com/v2/fortune/fortuneclassifieds/
    kelvin1997, Jul 8, 2010